Portugal Football Team led by Real Madrid star player Cristiano Ronaldo and coach Fernando Santos. Both had successfully led their team to win the 2016 European Champions by beating Host France in final.
I this post well share the Portugal head to head encounters stats with their Group B rivals and their schedule with kick-off time. We will also share Portugal 2018 world cup team – our predictions.
They have appeared 6 times in world cups but never won.
- 1966 – 3rd place
- 1986 Group stage
- 2002 – GS
- 2006 – 4th
- 2010- Round of 16
- 2014 – GS
Portugal World Cup 2018 Schedule:
- 15 June 2018 – Portugal v Spain in Sochi, Russia – Kick off at 21:00 MSK
- 20 June 2018 – Portugal v Morocco in Moscow, Russia – Kick off at 15:00 MSK
- 25 June 2018 – Iran v Portugal, Russia – Kick off at 21:00 MSK
*MSK (Moscow Time)
Portugal vs Spain head to head
- Both teams had played 5 times in world cup and Spain has 4 times while 1 was drawn.
- In total, Portugal has played 36 matches with Spain – Won 6/ Draw 12/ Lost 18.
Portugal vs Morocco head to head
- Played only 1 game in 1986 in which Morocco won by 3-1
Portugal vs Iran head to head
- Played 2 games against Iran and won both – one is friendly and one in world cup 2006.
Portugal World Cup 2018 Squad [Expected]
|FW||Cristiano Ronaldo (captain)||147||79|
Against Spain: They have never won any match against Spanish team in the world cup and their win record is also bad. So don’t expect Portugal to beat Spain unless Ronaldo does some magic.
Against Morocco: Although Portugal has lost only matches played against Morocco but that does not decide anything. Consider Portugal team to win here.
Against Iran: They have always won against Irani’s hence consider this as their win and 2nd spot in Group B points table.
check out their complete profile at fifa site